ARE ALL OF THE F45 MEALS MADE BY F45 MEALS SUITABLE FOR TAKING PART IN THE CHALLENGE?
- Yes, all breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are approved by F45 head office.
- Yes, F45 Meals caters to your whole week’s breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Yes, all the recipes are approved and made by F45 HQ and we are the only approved challenge meal provider in Canada.
ARE THE MEALS DELIVERED TO THE GYM AND WHEN ARE THEY DELIVERED?
- No, the meals are delivered directly to the customer’s house over the weekend on Sundays and Wednesdays if you choose 7-day meal plan. Please see delivery schedule and maps. https://f45meals.ca/pages/delivery
- On long weekends with Monday off deliveries are still made Sundays. If you require a different delivery day please email email@example.com by Wednesday at 11:59am the week before and we will try to arrange alternate delivery or pickup options. (There will be extra charge depending on your delivery area $20 on top of the regular delivery charges) Please see delivery schedule and maps. https://f45meals.ca/pages/delivery
CANCELLATION OR REFUNDS?
- The weekly plans can be canceled before Tuesday at midnight for the delivery on the following Sunday. Any cancellation requests after that time will be for the following week and there will be NO refunds.
- The 4 or 8 week plans can be canceled before Tuesday at midnight before the first delivery. After the 1st delivery is made there will be NO cancellations and NO refunds after that point.
- To cancel, pause or to make changes to your order we require you to send us a written request via email. You have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Tuesday for the coming Sunday delivery with your order #, your full name on file and best contact telephone number.
How should I store the meals once they have been delivered?
- Once delivered on the weekend the meals go directly in the refrigerator and are good till Friday dinner.
- All 10 meals for the week are in vacuum sealed individual containers to maintain freshness and avoid going bad as long as they are kept in the refrigerator below 4 degrees temperature.
Are the meals Halal?
- YES! All meals made by F45 Meals are 100% Halal.
- All recipes with non-halal products like pork or pork products are substituted with chicken or beef.
DO YOU MAKE THE F45 VEGAN MENU?
- Yes, we now offer mainstream meals & Vegan meals both for the F45 challenge for now.
DO YOU MAKE THE F45 VEGETARIAN MENU?
- We do not offer the vegetarian meals, only Mainstream and Vegan meals both for the F45 challenge for now.
Do you cater to nut allergies?
- We seal all or any nut products in a separate container and place it in the meal container so the customer can choose to eat it or not based on their preference.
- This by any means does NOT mean that the food is 100% nut free as there is still a chance for cross contamination but we do our best to keep the food and the nuts separate.
Do you cater to dairy allergies?
- We seal all or any dairy products in a separate container and place it in the meal container so the customer can choose to eat it or not based on their preference.
- All meals that require to be cooked in butter are cooked in margarine (vegan butter).
- This by any means does NOT mean that the food is 100% dairy free as there is still a chance for cross contamination but we do our best to keep the food and the dairy like "cheese" separate.
- As we do not allow individual substitution to the meals, we will be producing one chicken recipe from the weekend menu options. This allows us to provide you with a different dish from F45 menu if you don’t prefer eating certain items ex seafood or beef.
Double up Protein:
- If you require eating additional clean calories, you can now choose to double up protein for your meals. For example, if you choose this option for your weekly meal plan, you will get your week’s meals with double protein. This only applies to lunches and dinners. There is an additional charge please see packages https://f45meals.ca/pages/f45-challenge-meals
- • Members can now purchase snacks on all packages as an add on. One snack will be chosen from the F45 menu for that given week and will be given to the members for that entire week. Example, if there are protein balls in one week’s menu, members will get 2 protein balls/days they ordered the meals. If there are muffins next week members will get 2 muffins/day.
Are the meals frozen?
- No, all our meals are prepared from fresh produce & delivered chilled.
WHAT IF I DON’T EAT CERTAIN THINGS?
- We only make F45 meals using Chicken, Beef, Turkey or Salmon.
- All seafood items are substituted to Salmon or Tuna.
- All pork meals are substituted to Chicken or Beef.
- All Lamb meals are substituted to Beef.
- For the meat options upon check out you have 2 options you can pick from.
- No Beef
- No Seafood
- WE DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS TO THE MEALS
WHO DOES THE DELIVERY?
- We have partnered with FoodKangaroo.ca to make all our food deliveries.
- You will be getting an email by Saturday for your Sunday delivery from the email address email@example.com giving you the window for your delivery.
- Another email is sent to you when the driver is 1 hour away from your delivery.
- Last email is sent to you stating when the food was delivered and special instructions if any if you are not home.
- Please provide your email address to ensure you get the notifications and there are no delays in you receiving your meals.
- Once the meals are dropped off at your door, they are your responsibility to collect and place them in the fridge as soon as possible.
- F45 Meals and or Food Kangaroo does NOT take any responsibility once the meals are dropped off to your door.
HOW MUCH IS DELIVERY?
- If your plan requires 2 deliveries in a week like the 7 day plans all delivery fees are doubled up when you check out as there will be a delivery on Sunday for the meals for Monday to Wednesday and Wednesday delivery for the meals for Thursday to Sunday.
- • The 5 day plan will only be delivered once a week on Sundays. If you would like to request a second delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can accommodate you. (There will be extra charge depending on your delivery area $20 on top of the regular delivery charges)
- Delivery in core GTA is $9.99/delivery.
- Core GTA (Etobicoke, Mississauga, North York, Scarborough, Toronto)
- Outer GTA is $14.99/delivery.
- Outer GTA (Brampton, Burlington, Markham, Milton, Oakville, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Georgetown, Aurora, Kleinburg, New Market, Hamilton, Ancaster, Ajax, Stouffville, Woodbridge)
- Other cities we deliver to are $17.99/delivery.
- Other Cities we deliver to (Brantford, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener, London, Windsor, Woodstock, Amherstburg, Dundas, Komoka, Lakeshore, Lasalle, Tecumseh)
- • For the weekly plan your delivery fee is charged once every week, for the 4 week plan its delivery fee times 4 weeks, for the 7 week plan its delivery fee times 7 weeks and for the 8 week plan its delivery fee times 8 weeks..
- If your city is NOT on our list please email us to email@example.com to request a delivery quote.
Weekly delivery every Sunday. Order cut off for all Ontario and Alberta delivery is 11:59pm on Tuesday. For all other provinces the Order cut off is 11:59pm on Sunday. All orders placed after these respective times will be delivered the following week. All orders after this time will be delivered the following week.