KEEPING YOU SAFE - COVID-19 UPDATE
As a valued F45 Meals, your safety has always been, and remains, our priority. With recent news around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we know you may have questions about how we can all play a role in keeping our F45 Meals community healthy. At this time, we want to share with you, steps we are taking to ensure our team members and our guests are protected.
WHAT IS F45 MEALS DOING?
We have and will continue to monitor closely regular updates regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) from World Health Organization (WHO) https://www.who.int. As updates are made available, we will be updating our policies regularly to ensure the safety of our team members and continued safe delivery to our members. For regular updates on our delivery policies, please refer to this page.
We are working tirelessly with our supplier partners to ensure you have access to freshest meals at fair prices during these challenging times. Please update your order to accept substitutions, allowing our Team Members to provide the best available products and when necessary make substitutions, to complete your order.
Please know that we haven’t changed any of our pricing practices nor have we raised a single price to take advantage of COVID-19. F45 Meals has been building trust with the community for the last 10 challenges by treating everyone like family and today, that trust is more important than ever before. For more about F45 Meals COVID-19 response, please visit www.f45meals.ca
SUPPORTING OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Our delivery team members have been provided with gloves as part of their uniform.
- Each vehicle is equipped with hand sanitizer as well as additional cleaning supplies.
- Our drivers and their vehicles undergo regular scheduled cleaning.
- Team members are encouraged not to report into work if they are experiencing signs of illness. Under current policy, team members have allocated paid sick days. As a result of COVID-19, our policy has been extended. If a team member is diagnosed with COVID-19, a paid quarantine of 14 days will be granted. The health and well-being of our team members is vital to our culture at F45 Meals.
CHANGES TO OUR DELIVERY POLICIES
- We only accept payments online.
- Until further notice, our delivery team members will refrain from entering into guest’s homes. This means, attended deliveries will be left with the guest at the door.
- Update as of March 16, 2020: Due to current events, and in the interest of the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members, we will not be accepting product or delivery bag returns until further notice.
- Update as of March 17, 2020: As the environment created by current events continues to evolve, we will no longer bring deliveries to the door of Guests who live in condos or apartments. Condo/apartment unit deliveries will be completed in the lobby or left with concierge.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- If you or a member of your household are under self-quarantine, have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or may have come into contact with someone that has, we ask that you contact our Customer Care Centre at +16476322345 to inform us, so that our team members can take the necessary precautions for safe delivery of your meals. We understand how important healthy food is on the journey to healing and want to make every effort to ensure safe delivery.
Practice good hygiene
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 15 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol content. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. Ensure proper disposal of used tissues in waste basket.
- Ensure doorknobs are sanitized regularly and entry ways are clear so that meals can be left at the door.
Be a good captain of our community
- Stay informed and use reputable resources for news updates.
- Practice responsible buying and refrain from hoarding products. Your neighbours might need supplies too!
- Practice patience and understanding as we go through challenging times together. While we understand that change can be difficult, please know that careful thought and consideration has been given to each and every policy change.
F45 Meals team thanks you for your support during this time. Small actions can make a big difference when everyone helps out! Thank you for doing your part.
Message from our CEO/President
To all our customers:
As we all know, our nation has been focused on circumstances that surround Covid-19.
F45 Meals is committed to protecting the safety, health and well-being of our clients and team members. This correspondence intends to communicate the preventative measures and actions we are taking as a company.
In addition to the standard facility and vehicle cleaning that has been part of our daily sanitation schedule, we have additional measures in place to maintain a clean and hygienic environment. At each of our locations, we have done the following:
- Set up prominent notices at all entry points to the facility, advising staff and visitors not to enter if they have symptoms of COVID-19
- Set up basic hygiene and hand hygiene notices, and sanitizer stations around workplaces including entrances, notice boards, meeting rooms, and staff areas
- Ensure adequate supplies of tissues, hand hygiene products, cleaning supplies are maintained
- Throughout the day, we have a designated staff go around wiping down and sanitizing high-touch areas such as door handles, counter surfaces, monitor screens, and equipment surfaces throughout the day.
- Provide drivers with disinfectants and hand sanitizers
- Contactless delivery is in effect until further notice. As much as our customers love seeing our driver’s smiling faces and greeting them, drivers will now knock and leave the delivery bag at your front door or with your building’s concierge. They will not wait for you to open the door. As a customer, you are advised to collect the meals after the driver has left.
- Please note that bags are not required to be returned anymore until further notice.
We remain vigilant in upholding these practices and will take additional precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local governments. Should an employee develop symptoms of disease, they will be requested to stay home and self-quarantine and/or work from home.
We want to assure you that our team is continuing to monitor the information published by Public Health of Canada and WHO (World Health Organization). We hope this gives you confidence and peace of mind in the actions we are taking on your behalf.
Weekly delivery every Sunday. Order cut off for all Ontario and Alberta delivery is 11:59pm on Tuesday. For all other provinces the Order cut off is 11:59pm on Sunday. All orders placed after these respective times will be delivered the following week. All orders after this time will be delivered the following week.