Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding our services.
- To develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers.
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information.
- To communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available.
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of our site.
- To personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers.
- To protect the services, products or rights of – including but not limited to the security or integrity of our website.
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning our site, products and services.
We also use personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
We limit our collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. We do not direct our site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else.
We will use reasonable efforts to protect customers.
We use double opt-in process to add interested website visitors to our email list. We follow this double opt-in process to confirm and then reconfirm by sending you a confirmation email to ensure that you are interested in receiving our newsletters and promotional emails. This is in alignment with the CAN-SPAM Act. All our newsletter and promotional email provides you with the option to unsubscribe and change your subscription options. We should not be held liable for any damage or law suits arising in connection with the subscription service offered on this website. Please read our terms and conditions before you sign up for our services.
Web browser: You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads (including retargeted ads) served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt-out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie”, thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt-out again. If you use a Safari browser, please also see directions regarding our cookie-less technology opt-out, below.
Cross Device Opt- Out: In some cases we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt-out on a browser or device and we have additional devices or browsers linked to you, we will extend your opt-out decision to any other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers and devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
Mobile Device Opt-Out: To opt-out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting; and
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
Weekly delivery every Sunday. Order cut off for all Ontario and Alberta delivery is 11:59pm on Tuesday. For all other provinces the Order cut off is 11:59pm on Sunday. All orders placed after these respective times will be delivered the following week. All orders after this time will be delivered the following week.